Monday 2 January 2012

Day Two...and I'm still at it

Well it's a dreary lazy day in my little piece of the world. Outside the wind is howling and the rain is falling and I'm not really motivated to get ready for school tomorrow. So a perfect time to spend an afternoon in blog land. I've been reading and searching for the past little bit looking for inspiration and have found a few great ideas for some Happy New Year math center activities.  There were one or two that matched my needs exactly, now to be creative and construct some of my own based on my curriculum outcomes. Here's hoping that by the end of tomorrow night I'll have seven wonderful math centers and guided math lessons ready to roll for Wednesday. Tomorrow will be a a bit of getting back into the routine and introducing a new monthly calendar and reviewing our weather graph and countdown to the 100th day. I'll also teach a new game or two if time allows.
Now...to pray that not a lot was forgotten over the past two weeks of vacation.  I know I'll need to do a little bit of reminding but hope there's not a lot of reteaching that will have to take place!

No comments:

Post a Comment