Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year and Happy New Blog!

A new year and a new adventure for me! This year's resolution (for lack of a more inspiring word) is to create and maintain my own blog. I'll start with the promise to post something everyday knowing that when procrastination takes over I'll at least feel guilty enough to post a couple of times a week.  I'm sure my little ol' life will be exciting enough to write about every day but finding the time may be tricky.  This blog will mainly be about my adventures in teaching but I'm sure some of the ordinary life stuff will slip in from time to time. 
Well, now that I'm set up, it's time to post my first post. I'll try not to post a million things today and save some for the rest of the week.
Happy New Year to all! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri!

    I just found your blog and am happy to be your newest...and first- follower!

    Now you have someone you can blog to! =)

    I would love for you to visit me if you get the chance. I try and share lots and lots of *freebies*! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete